Thursday 8 October 2015

See What A Wife and Her Husband Did After Se.x


I Am Going, My Husband Sleeps With Different Girls, He Even Climbed His Father’s Wife

A divorce seeking woman has told a court that her husband is an incurable flirt who slept with his father’s wife and already has four children with other ladies outside their marriage.

The housewife, Bukola Babatuyi, pleaded with a Customary Court to annul the marriage with her husband, Odunayo Tunji Babafemi, on the grounds that he is an incurable flirt who once slept with his father’s wife as well as fathering four children outside his marriage.

 In fact, she disclosed that another lady is currently carrying a baby for her husband.The embittered wife in n Oshogbo, Osun State capital, also told the court that apart from her husband being a serial womaniser, he also beats her regularly.

“My husband is a chronic womaniser who would go for anything in skirt. After our marriage, I got pregnant and he started to beat me. I know that he is a chronic womaniser, but I accepted him as he is.”It is not true that my brothers attacked him at a wedding ceremony in Ado Ekiti. They were trying to prevent him from assaulting me.“He once had s*x with his father’s wife and he impregnated another woman. He has four children outside marriage. He is such a shameless man.”

In his reaction, the husband denied the allegations but added that, “I am fed up with her unruly behaviour and I want this court to dissolve our marriage without further delay.

“She accused me of sleeping with my father’s wife which is not true. Apart from this, she has formed the habit of coming to my office to cause trouble.”

The president of the court, Chief Popoola Bolarinwa, granted the wishes of the couple and duly annulled their marriage.

“It is no longer in doubt that the marriage has come to an end, with the plaintiff living with another woman. The marriage, which was not properly constituted hereby stands dissolved immediately.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment