Sunday 13 November 2016

Is this a cat or a dog?


A Twitter user user posted a picture of their pet saying:

'Her - "do you have a dog or a cat?". Me - "I don't know".'
The image split opinion as the internet could not make up its mind. One even called it a Cog Dat. The user who shared the pic later revealed it to be a cat, the furry companion named Atchoumfan has over 162K Instagram followers thanks to its weird looks.

Atchoum has been featured magazines, campaigns and shows, he also has a website dedicated to him. It says: 'Hello and bonjour! I'm Atchoum, the hairy but not scary Persian kitten from Quebec, Canada. I purr with a French accent.

'Some people say my wild furs and intense amber eyes make me look like a dog, an owl, a mad scientist, a Gremlin, Lorax or the Grinch but I'm happy to be me.
'I love life and love sharing my adventures every day with you!'

0 comments:

Post a Comment