Saturday 25 April 2015

“I Almost Committed Suicide” – Tonto Dikeh


Controversial Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram page  this morning to talk about her struggles with life, how she almost committed suicide and more.

Read Below:

“Woke up reflecting on who I am and how far I have grown spiritually, physically as a woman. I had so much anger, So much venom, so much Hate to give….I didn’t understand why neither did I give A hoot* I thought life Was all I Saw, Most of my anger Came from my Childhood(even though I did have a great childhood),Some came from Been Sick, Another came from been motherless, etc*
Darlings I was broken, I was a walking disaster, A ticking time Bomb*

I was on a suicide part on a regular, sigh# Bottom line I Saved me, I got to realise that no1 cares about your Pain or life, people already have too much on their plate Or are more Angry about life than you are, I came to understand that without me the world would still go on with nothing missed and might even be a better place, you might be missed for a day, week, years but i bet you, u gonna be so forgotten when its time*i came to understand the change i needed was inside of me, We really don’t maximise our God given Authority AS God’s creations#PRAYER#

0 comments:

Post a Comment