Thursday 16 April 2015

APPRECIATION FROM THE DESK OF CHIEF FRED C.AJUDUA


We are been having fun with the clowning going on since sunday 12th of april when princess Pat Ajudua was pronounced winner of the election into the house of assembly by INEC. Let me once more thank the good people of ibusa and the entire oshimili north, for their consistent love over the years,nobody arrested me for any electoral offence as I did not commit any.

Congratulations to the senator elect, Chief Barrister Peter Nwaoboshi on his victory, ignorance by failed candidates can only be cured by proper western education. I urge them to return to school and acquire proper secondary and university education and stop spreading ignorance in ibusa. I promise that the next 24months will witness unprecedented development in oshimili north, once more its only God that giveth and sustains power. God bless you all.

FROM BARRISTER Fred chijindu Ajudua (Onwa Ibusa/Dike-Anioma).


0 comments:

Post a Comment