Thursday 16 April 2015

CONGRATULATIONS, DISTINGUISHED SENATOR (DR) ARTHUR IFEANYI OKOWA, DELTA STATE GOVERNOR-ELECT -Vincent Jude Oshiagwu


While thanking God for your well-deserved and overwhelming victory at the just concluded governorship election in Delta State, I write to congratulate you, senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, as you march on to quality service of Delta State as governor.

Although the present road to stardom has not been easy, I believe the God that saw you through is available to advance and prosper your course.

My appreciation goes to all Deltans, the different on-line and on ground groups who massively and sacrificially came out to give you this echoing victory. The rain, the sun and even darkness could not stop them. I cannot thank them enough.

My profound appreciation also goes to the following persons, who in no small measure made this heroic landslide victory possible; Hon. Kingsley Eze Emu, Hon. Ovie Agas, chief Bashorun Askia, Mr. Lawrence Oshiegbu, Mr. Austin Oniawa, Prof Sam Oyavbaire, Hon Eboigbe Ifeanyi,Mr Hilary Ibegbulem,Mr Raymond Mgbakor and Mr and Mrs Dantes Odogwu many others whose names, time and space will not permit me to mention. I thank you all most immensely.

To the Distinguished senator and governor-in-waiting, I congratulate you again and again and again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment