Friday 17 April 2015

APPRECIATION: GENERALS OF THE DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL MEDIA INT'L OF THE DELTA STATE PDP 2015 CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION


I would like to thoroughly express my appreciation to Delta PDP social media int'l team for your resilient spirits,hardwork and selflessness towards the actualization of our dreams.I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who worked 24/7 online to achieve this milestone.It is infact historic and no doubt you have carved a niche for yourselves in Delta political history.

I also want to share with you my pride in what we've been able to accomplish together as one team and one family .I consider myself extremely lucky to have led an amazing team of dedicated and innovative internet warriors who stood their ground irrespective of the many attacks from the opposition,fought the battle and came back with the victory trophy.You are truly amazing.

I would also like to thank Hon Dr Kingsley Eze Emu , my mentor and my boss, who went to great lengths to ensure that we stayed on track.Sir,the oil of God upon your head will never run dry.

I would also use this medium on behalf of my family and myself, to extend my heartiest congratulations to Deltans most trusted number one,Senator Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa on your hard fought and well deserved victory at the poll.Sir,I wish you and your government a very successful term in office; may you achieve all of the goals you have set and may the people of Delta experience happiness and prosperity in all their days ahead

As we embark on a hopeful era, it’s time for another important new beginning and If we are going to shape the future of Delta state we must make some changes to the present and that means taking more control over our destiny.

As we continue to build a stronger membership together, we fully recognize that your support and the continued trust that you place in us is the foundation of our success.
.
We have a positive vision of the future and we should pursue that vision until prosperity gets to all our doorsteps.

Lets keep up the spirit of oneness and together,we can change Delta state for good.Once again,thank you for your unwavering support and God bless you all.

Sincerely,
Dantes Odogwu

0 comments:

Post a Comment