Wednesday 30 September 2015

Sad: How 46-Year-Old Man Impregnated His 11-Year Old Daughter


A 46-year-old man, Morris Ndidwe has been apprehended by the police in Delta state, for allegedly raping his 11-year-old daughter and impregnating a neighbour’s daughter.

Alkali Baba Usman, the state police commissioner, who confirmed the arrest, said having obtained a confession from the suspect he would be prosecuted according to the law.

Ndidwe’s wife claimed her husband had made several attempts to defile his 11-year-old daughter prior to his arrest.

She alleged that her husband’s behaviour was the reason she quit the marriage initially adding that she returned only after pleas that he will change.

“I initially moved out of my matrimonial home after my husband impregnated a neighbour’s daughter,” she said.

Adding that her daughter always told her of the ordeals she passed through at the hands of her father whenever she was not around.

Ndidwe’s wife narrated how she confronted her husband, who blatantly denied the claims. However, she said she returned from church one afternoon, only to catch him in the act with his daughter.

She said: “I relented a second time on my resolve to quit the marriage, after much pleading that he will stop the act from that moment.”

The aggrieved mother said the incident that put paid to Ndidwe’s escapades was that which happened a few days ago.

She said: “At about 9pm, my husband drove me to the church for a vigil and was alone with our children all night.

The next day when I returned, my daughter told me what her father did to her.

When I decided to check her private part, my husband refused and almost beat me, but my neighbours intervened.”

According to the Punch, it was at this point that Ndidiwe’s wife reported the case to the police.

She said Ndidiwe’s arrest was ordered in a bid to save her daughter from further danger, pleading that if the suspect is not jailed, he might do worse things to the young girl.

Meanwhile, on Tuesday, September 22, the Badarwa/Malali Concerned Forum in Kaduna, arrested a 46-year-old man who allegedly raped an 11-year-old girl for ritual purposes.

Baba Mohammed, the suspect who confessed to committing the crime, said he defiled the girl purely for money rituals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment