Wednesday 30 September 2015

I Started Bleeding Chunks Of Blood- Celebrity Stylists Recounts Her Near-To-Death Experience


Celebrity stylist and CEO of the fashion outfit TiannahStyling, Toyin Lawani who splitted with 22-year old fiancé and baby daddy months back, finally speaks on her near-to-death experience.

The fashion icon took to her Instagram page hours ago, disclosing how strong she has been, how she manages to run 20 businesses, take care of her children and still derive pleasure in inspiring people around her.

She said “Part1, i choose 2tell u my story 2day, no1 I kip evrytng in my life under wraps case of d negativity out thr. 90percent of my life doesnt make it 2d Internet, I’ve bn tru alot in my life,but il let u read All d truth in my Book&watch on my Reality show #Lifeofanenterpreneur.”

Adding that “nxt day after my bday 2nd of march,i was hvn fun with family at federal palace,i started bleeding chunks of blood nonstop,Was rushed to Reddington&collasped when we got thr,they stopped d bleeding &pleaded with me 2do d surgery,bt i kept postponing it,cse i didnt wnt 2 lose my womb.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment