Friday 25 September 2015

Omg!! Look At This Beautiful Lady , She Said, Her My Guy Is Mugeez, I Don’t Need Anything To Stimulate My S3xual Desire – Efya


Ghanaian singer, Jane Awindor, popularly known as Efya has talked about how jealous she is on Late Night Celebrity Show hosted by Giovani on e.TV. The “Best In Me” singer stated that she does not need a food, drink, or drug to stimulate her s3xual desire.

“The thing is, I love myself and myself only. I am enough for myself and rely on myself. I don’t need enhancements to be satisfied.”

Efya talking about her celebrity crush revealed that ““Mugeez is my guy, I really love him. I’m crazy jealous. On a scale of one to ten, I’m a twelve. I think it’s bad the way I get jealous but forgive me Baby, I get crazy. I guess it’s the fact that I love him so much and I just want to have him all to myself.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment