Saturday 23 August 2014

 Yvonne-Nelson_GH_280x280

There is this crazy trend on the social media where celebrities around the world are getting drenched in freezing water to raise money for charity in what is called ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

We have seen Bill Gate down to a lot of Nigerians help in raising this money for those who are suffering from motor neurone disease.

Nigerian Iyanya had taken the dare and got himself drenched and he had to nominate three people according to the rules of the game.

He ended up nominated his ex-lover, Yvonne Nelson and a lot of her fans thought that she would accept the challenge.

Instead, they got this lash

Say shit and I’ll block you if I see it. SIMPLE! You live in America and think Africa is America? People in my country don’t have potable water to drink and you display your ignorance on my post? No one asked you to follow or check my page… Ilovemyafrica! Ourpartoftheworld"

0 comments:

Post a Comment