Sunday 24 August 2014

How A Schoolgirl Lured Her Teacher Into Terrible Sin

How-A-Schoolgal_280x163

It is not all the time that teachers are the ones who lure their students or pupils in having carnal knowledge with them, sometimes, there are randy students who are the responsible for such acts.

Poor Russell Woolwright fell into temptation that has gotten him in a big trouble because he couldn’t withstand a teenage pupil temptation to have carnal knowledge of her.

She had sent him a string of lewd emails and had invited him to an isolated place where he had committed the act with her.

She was the one who had made a complaint of breach of trust and Woolwright is facing a trial ,charged with two counts of causing or inciting carnal activity with a girl as an adult in a position of trust.

Woolwright said he said: "(She) sent the emails and said 'party in my pants' and by that stage the alarm bells were really ringing."

He added: "I thought 'let's just try and simmer this down and just hope this is like a joke and hope it will stop.

He said: "I saw it as an opportunity to say 'look these emails really have to stop. It's inappropriate in the language that's been used.'"

He added: "I was talking to her about the emails and she leant forward to try and kiss me. I sort of leant back and turned my head to the side and she caught me just be the side. At that point I said 'leave me alone.'

He said: "I didn't think it was necessarily appropriate to go to the headmaster about. I felt I could deal with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment