Friday 30 August 2013

PDP can never get Delta Central Senatorial Seat----Ogbuagu

image

Author: By Agberia Efeduku
As Urhobos jostle for who occupies the senatorial position of Delta Central Senatorial district, Dr Veronica Ogbuagu has said the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) can never get the Delta Central Senatorial Seat.
Dr Ogbuagu emphatically made this comment during a consultation visit paid to her by Olorogun O’tega Emerhor vying for the Senatorial seat of Delta Central, under the platform of All Progressive Congress, APC at her office in Effurun yesterday. 

She said; “I thank you for recognizing me as someone to consult with. I saw on pages of newspapers that you are vying for the Delta central senatorial seat. Although, I must tell you that I am also going for same position but when I was told that you wanted to consult with me, I allowed you to come and I have listened to you with kin interest. And I thank God for bringing another formidable political party. I must say this; PDP can never get the Delta central senatorial seat”.

She continued; “I don’t know your antecedents so I pray that God should direct us on the right part. We will not allow any person to deceive us like they did before because we have been working underground. The good of Urhobo nation, Delta State and Nigeria is uppermost in our hearts”. 

Earlier, Olorogun Emerhor commended Dr Ogbuagu for standing by her principle, adding that when she was commissioner for education, she was in PDP, but now she is in APC because of principle. “I am standing by the opposition because, I want things to change for the best and APC will totally bring transformation in Delta central and Delta state in general because, Urhobos can never remain in small party any longer.” He said. 

urhubotimes.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment