Sunday 15 March 2015

Toolz “I got my hips from my mum” (+ PHOTOS)


Popular BeatFM OAP Tolu Toolz Oniru is known for her jaw-dropping curves. The daughter of the royal family Oniru spoke to City People on March 18, 2015, describing how she has dealt with having big hips.
“My body is verry womanly. My mum has this figure, so I am bold to say that I got it from her.” “I work out and I tend to lose weight on my upper body.
I have always had killer hips and when I was growing up, I used to do my best to hide them.”
“This is Africa, this is Nigeria, We’re known for having excess junk in the trunk, It’s a waste of time to me when people make an issue out of it, because you go to a party, thousands are going to look more like me than size 6 or size 8.
So If you feel good and you know you’re healthy.” Toolz is known to be dating pilot Captain Tunde Demuren.



0 comments:

Post a Comment