Wednesday 18 March 2015

How the Kardashians have TRANSFORMED since finding fame in 2007 (Before/After Photos)


They shot to fame after meeting Ryan Seacrest in 2007,fast forward to 2015  E! has reportedly signed the family for another four seasons with a contract worth $100 million dollars..
However,the transformation of the most famous family on reality TV is hard to ignore..


Though Kim, 34, whose look has undergone a dramatic transformation claims she uses expensive products,not surgery
.  'Trust me honey, if I take this bra off you will tell me I need to get them done,' she said of her breasts during an appearance on an American TV chat show in 2010.I'm totally not against plastic surgery. ... I've tried Botox before. That's the only thing that I've done.'
Kim is not the only one with a dramatic transformation..From Khloe's butt,to Kylie's lips ,Kris Jenner's wrinkle free face and perfect bust,to he obvious changes by Bruce Jenner,the Kardashian's are barely the same people we started watching in 2007..

Most however say Kourtney and Kendall maybe the only ones who have metamorphosed naturally
Checkout a photo compilation by Dailymail..

All before photos taken in 2007 and the recent photos in 2015


0 comments:

Post a Comment