Thursday 19 March 2015

SAY WHAT?! Read What Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Are Doing Just To Have Second Baby


American television and social media personality, socialite, and model, Kim Kardashian and her superstar rapper husband Kanye West have done the unthinkable just to have a baby.

According to E! news, Kim was said to have admitted that her doctor has warned her against having too much sex in a bid to get pregnant. She revealed she and her husband have sex up to 15 times a day all in a bid to get a second child. She was quoted telling E! News saying:

“The doctors said he thinks I’m having sex too much. He said one time is more powerful…so we’ve tried everything. ‘I’ve done everything so perfect to try and get pregnant. There’s a list of things you shouldn’t be doing and I was perfect for eight to 10 months and now I don’t understand.
‘I’m going to do everything that I want to do and that includes going platinum. Hopefully I will get pregnant doing all the wrong things. I’m totally changing my tactics. I’m over it. I’m over trying, over-thinking it, hence why I dyed my hair blonde. ‘Literally teenagers on meth get pregnant in two seconds. It’s crazy. When you don’t want to be pregnant, it happens.’”

It will be recalled that just recently, the 34-year-old reality star and mother of one revealed why she is rarely seen showing off her teeth. The reality star has had quite a busy year, from her wedding to Kanye West in May to landing on the cover of Vogue Magazine to “breaking the Internet” with her nude photos on Paper Magazine cover, and she has been the most searched person of 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment