Wednesday 18 March 2015

Actress ‘Rukky Sanda’ Blasts Her haters, Calls them Ugly [LOOK]


Star actress, Rukky Sanda returns to our platform with hot shades at her haters lol! She is currently on a Vacay in the United States when she took to Instagram to hit on her foes.

See shots below……

“If Only I Cared Enuf To Engage In A Baseless Conversation With People That Are Entirely Jobless And Live Off The Internet Writing Dumb St On Ppls Pages… But Really Tho’, I cud f* less cos my ppl block dumb aes and delete dat sh**ttt even before I get to c it. Nuisances will not be tolerated here, cos all I do is wish u all well. However if I choose to be a healthy woman, #skinnyb**** All well & good for me.

If u choose to be fat+ugly+unhealthy&miserable Well don’t blame me ho!!! #prettygirlGANG #prettyonFLEEK…#embraceurCURVES…#embraceurLIFE…#beurSELF24/7…
#me2dyAlldayNeverGivingaBLEEP…#muchLove2myThickSexyLadiesWithTheBigOlBootieOnFleek”

Please take it easy on them bae.

0 comments:

Post a Comment