Monday 23 February 2015

Full War: Toyin Aimakhu Vs Stella Damasus


Two Nigerian movie legends are currently busy beefing with each other in an online war.

This issue began over 8 months ago, when Toyin Aimakhu sent out a controversial tweet, which Stella Damasus took as an attack on her credibility.

‘Madam, Nigeria is my country. Nobody is killing anyone cos no be only you do video. #VisaDonExpire #BringOurSonBack #AttentionSeeker #LuvuStill’, Aimakhu had tweeted.
However through her Vlog, Stella said: ‘I love you like crazy. But let’s look at your hashtags again.





You said #VisaDonExpire, I have been in this country for about two years, and nobody has asked me to leave. Apart from that, I’m doing a lot of work with the United Nations. If I had a problem with my Visa, I don’t think they would be working with me. When it comes to the visa issue, let’s be sure of what we are saying’
Aimakhu, however, went online to respond to the attack on her, she posted on her instagram page.


Eight months ago Toyin Aimakhu attacked Stella and said “should return Doris Simeon’s son, because the little boy was no way hers and dating his dad shouldn’t mean he is automatically hers, he’s got a mom”, she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment