Monday 23 November 2015

SHOCKING! I Regret Having A Son – Nollywood Actress

Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi
Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi
The Nollywood actress Eucharia Anunobi, who recently joined the popular Nigerian soap opera Tinsel, in an interview regrets ever having a son out of wedlock.

Speaking with New Telegraph, the Nollywood actress cum evangelist opened up on being a single mum and her greatest regrets.

Anunobi said being a single mother was not a deliberate choice.

She said: “It was not a deliberate choice that I have made. It came by chance, it came by mistake. God does not kill His children who have made mistakes. He would rather sustain them and tell them that He is the owner of all things. The Lord has been sustaining me as a single parent. I don’t think about it, all I know is, ‘God, you are the one that created me and the child that you gave to me’. So whatever that is needed of me, it was a wrong choice that I made.”

On whether she has made any attempt to reconcile with the father of her son, she said: “When somebody says that I do not want to be a responsible father, what do you do? You don’t take a horse to the river and force it to drink.”

She denied ever saying men were intimidated by her but noted that she was not in a relationship.
Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi2

She said: “I can’t remember ever saying such a thing. I don’t know about men being scared of me. Well, I will take it that what you are saying is that I’m not in a relationship. Of course, you know I would not want to discuss my private life. But I have to tell you what I am doing and what is not happening, I believe in things that are incubating; if it’s meant to come out, it will come out. A lot of people do not know of my commitment to my Christian life too.”

On her ideal man, she said every woman wishes to get married to a tall black and handsome man and she desires that as well. She added that her ideal man must be somebody who has the spirit of God.

Anunobi is the associate pastor of the Fresh Oil Ministry International Church, in Egbeda Lagos. She was ordained as an evangelist as well as an apostle and has ministered in the United States of America and some West African countries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment