Tuesday 13 November 2018

REALLY!! Nollwood Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares Expected Mystery About Her Baby


Yvonne Jegede, Nollywood’s star actress who put to bed some days back, has finally shared the name of her baby after birthing him in America. The actress, who took to Instagram to reveal the name of her son through a paid partnership post with management in USA.

Yvonne Jegede shares baby's name on Instagram
In a “Thank You” post she put out some hours back, she appreciated everyone who took out time to pray for her and of course express joy after news went round that she had conceived. She shared a picture of a baby’s leg and also, her child’s name. The Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede has finally revealed the full name of her newborn son, making the announcement via a post on social media.

Image result for yvonne jegede
In her own words;
“Good day sir/ma,
I want to say a big thank you to everyone who took out time to send text messages, emails, WhatsApp messages, reposts, comments, and also called my mom and dad to wish them congratulations on my arrival.
You made us feel very special and happy. It’s been a beautiful time these past 8days and I am so happy, the love you have consistently shown us.
Mummy would have dropped this message herself but I think she’s still overwhelmed, busy just staring at me in awe of what a little cutie I AM. I pray all your heart desires come through before the year runs out and God keep watch over you all and…… *oooopps .. I would have loved to continue but think I just pooped * Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
From your boy
XAVIER FAWOLE ”
Yvonne Jegede Fawole welcomed her bundle of joy and it’s a bouncing baby boy. The elated mother took to her Instagram page to share a love letter to her newborn and it will melt your heart.he wrote “Baby X,
“When I first laid my eyes on you, heard your cry and felt your heartbeat, I developed an unconditional love. I never knew I could witness an angel on earth, you are so beautiful X. From the moment you were handed to me, I felt something new awakened inside my heart.

Related image
“You have brought me so much joy I cannot explain. I promise to give you everything I have. Hold unto my hand and never let it go, i will cross any ocean before I let you down. I know someday you’ll grow into someone who will shine super bright for the world to see because you are a star, don’t let anybody tell you otherwise because there’s no dream in this world that you cannot achieve”.
“Thank you for choosing me as a channel to come into this world, it is a privilege I will never take for granted. With love,Mamma �”

The joy of motherhood is thrilling and overwhelming, or what do you think?? Please share your opinions below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment