Wednesday 29 March 2017

Like fine wine! RMD releases lovely new photos

Veteran actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo, RMD, is giving the younger men a run for their money with these new photos he shared. The grandfather appeared poised as always as he posed for the camera and shows us that just like fine wine, he gets better with age.

Accompanying the photos is a post detailing the challenges he is experiencing in some of the projects he has taken up. He wrote:

"Lately it's been a lot of drawing boards for me as my team and I have taken on new projects. Even the ones that seemed like a walk over at the development stage has turned out to be more intellectual, financial and human intensive. I have secretly entertained the option of pushing "them" to the back burner but I also look at the people who are counting on me to lead the way and the many more who have relentlessly shown us love, support and solidarity, people like @alibabagcfr @tejubabyfacetv @aycomedian @officialbovi @parishafrica MyTeam, My Hush family and others too numerous to mention. I have also come to the decision that I WILL just because I CAN. This is not just me sharing my fears but me encouraging you to take the step, no matter how daunting, take the step and I need every prayer and encouragement I can get right now so let's pray and encourage each other as we take our individual journey."
More photos below...


0 comments:

Post a Comment