Wednesday 3 June 2015

I HAVE OFFER MYSELF TO SERVE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF DELTA STATE SAYS GOV OKOWA.



Delta State Governor, Gov Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa has offer a sacrifice of Praise to thy Lord, the ThanksGiving service took place at St Philip Anglican Church, Asaba.

The Thanksgiving Service was witnessed by Deltans who came from various places in Delta State and beyond to celebrate Gov Okowa.

Speaking during the Thanksgiving Ceremony, Gov Okowa made it clear to the congregation that he now has a new rule which is to be obeyed by Deltans all through out his tenure as governor.

According to him: " No body should stand up for me when ever I am in any occasion and nobody should kneel down before me why talking to me, I have offer myself to serve the good people of Delta state, I will be accountable with love and respect in discharging my duties as governor."

Meanwhile the governor has been charged by REVD OKOH to always seek the face of Our Lord Jesus Chris and to serve the people with humility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment